My 1st working experience at Perth

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

1st day, I had learn all the basic things. How to make milkshake, tea and all the cleaning. Other then that, I improve my cutting skill, i had cut one big box of mushroom into thinly slice, strawberry, and spring onion. Cutting mushroom is really killing me, imagine 1 BIG box! The boss keep on saying that have to make it fast fast fast!!! If not the mushroom will turn into black. (ei boss, I am new! be considerate a bit la)
The most angry thingy is that I work for free!! 6 hours my gosh!!

So damn tired!! Working under people is not that easy. So next time I must have my own business and all the people work under me, lolz!

Besides, I had ask to memorize all the stupid recipe. i was wonder how come they cant just provide one beside for refering while doing the foods?

6 comments:

*Anne* said...

辛苦吧。。。加油加油。。。

Jooh said...

亲爱的~~加油!!

SuChing said...

Thankz buddies!! Muakz!

LiNg WeNg said...

jia you!!!!

Siaw Chien said...

omg omg... TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE MILKSHAKE AND MOCHA hahaha....

cool working experience

i want too!! >.<

蓝血人 said...

gambateh... when u back do tat to chia us oh.. haha... jk... good for u to learn new things... i wish i have the chance, at the momment i still cant leave here. haih.

 
Welcome to "MY WORLD" - Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB